all anyone wants is to be wanted by another.
but i need to realize that I’m not wanted.
maybe I was never meant to be loved in return.
hooray for heartbreak 3
Maybe it’s never meant to get better.. What if the painful thoughts never end. Maybe I should have done more that day to stop you, yet maybe if I wasn’t around you wouldn’t have tried to in the first place. Always to blame for everything. Just can’t do anything right. Will this ever end. :-(.
“pussy” is the dumbest insult ever youre literally calling someone a vagina. and if youre not calling someone a vagina, youre calling them a cat. both are fucking awesome and youre lame as hell
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- ** UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
Those around sagittarians often feel hurt or puzzled by their occasional insensitivity or heartlessness. The truth is, sagittarians are extremely uncomfortable with appearing weak, which compels them to adopt a defense mechanism to prevent themselves from feeling weak
Sagittarius will always have a mask on covering their true emotions. You dont need to know unless they want you to know.